2008 Chevrolet Cobalt 4dr Sdn LS
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.2L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder SFI
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, trunk-mounted, maintenance free with rundown protection
- Suspension, Premium Ride
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Exhaust, stainless-steel
- Wheels, 15" (38.1 cm) steel with full bolt-on wheel covers
- Tire, compact spare and wheel
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with Black grille
- Headlamps, halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive
- Door handles, body-color
- XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual height
- Console, floor with 2 power outlets
- Steering column, tilt
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Instrumentation with speedometer, fuel gauge, tachometer and Driver Information Center with outside temperature, warning messages and programmable menu features
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual with air filtration system
- Defogger, side windows
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cup holders, dual front and dual rear
- Visors, front passenger vanity mirror
- Lighting, interior with trunk and single dome
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, front height-adjustable
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle